Healthcare art: Put patients at ease, reduce stress, improve outcomes
Liron’s art brings the power of nature indoors. It is known to put patients at ease, reduce stress, enhance well-being, improve outcomes and promote healing. It is purchased by medical centers, healthcare facilities and healing organizations nationwide.
If you are an art consultant, a space planner or a medical professional looking to put patients at ease, please download Liron’ art for healthcare brochure.
Liron offers original oil paintings, archival custom-sized giclees on multiple substrates, commissions and murals. This allows her to deliver YOUR vision while meeting your clients’ space and budget requirements.
Have a specific vision in mind? Liron creates custom artworks on a commission basis. If you are a healthcare professional looking to convert a room into a meditative chapel by creating a mood, inducing a feeling or inspiring a mindset, you came to the right place.
Please call : 201-952-1666 or email: Liron@Liron.com to discuss.
“Your art helps set the mood for contemplation, inspiration and healing from within. It uplifts the spirit and engages the senses of patients, caregivers, and visitors alike.”
― Suzanne Bohrer Ashley, Curator and Art Consultant, Hudson Valley Hospital, Cortlandt Manor, NY
“I travel the country looking for art like yours.”
― An art consultant in CA
Recent healthcare art projects:
Liron Sissman’s art acquired by St. Joseph Mercy Oakland, Pontiac, MI
Satisfied clients include:
- AtlantiCare Cancer Care Institute, Cape May, NJ
- AtlantiCare Health Park, Hammonton, NJ
- AtlantiCare Mainland Campus, Pomona, NJ
- AtlantiCare Medical Center, Atlantic City, NJ
- AtlantiCare OB/GYN, Egg Harbor Township, NJ
- AtlantiCare Urgent Care Center, Galloway, NJ
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center, Glendale, CA
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Westwood, NJ
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center, Cortlandt Manor, NY
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY
- Potomac Homes, Princeton, NJ
- Ridgewood Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Ridgewood, NJ
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland, Pontiac, MI
- Valley Children’s Hospital, Madera, CA